Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Update!

Hey everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't written in soooo long! For the past 2 or 3 weeks, I've been reading the Pretty Little Liars series & I just finished. As I was reading, I did put up reviews on each book, but they weren't very well written so I deleted them & decided to go ahead and just do a review on the series as a whole. Also, I have a youtube channel up & I've been doing some reviews on there as well so feel free to check that out. The URL is http://www.youtube.com/user/BookReviewsByKandes?feature=mhee

So, in the coming weeks, I will be doing reviews on some creepy, Halloween type books in honor of the month of October and the upcoming holiday. As of right now, this is the list of books I plan on reading:
The Forest Of Hands & Teeth (currently reading)-Carrie Ryan
The Dead-Tossed Waves-Carrie Ryan
A Brief Lunacy-Cynthia Thayer
The Body Finder- Kimberly Derting
Desires of The Dead-Kimberly Derting
The Graveyard Book-Neil Gaiman
Tales of Terror-Edgar Allan Poe
In The Shadow Of The Master: Classic Tales by Edgar Allan Poe
Creepers-David Morrell
In The Night Room-Peter Straub
The Day of Small Things-Vicki Lane


So, that's my TBR pile for the month of October. I might not read all of them since there are alot. If there's any books you would like a review on, please let me know.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Reading!
~Kandes

No comments:

Post a Comment