Monday, September 5, 2011

Borders Haul! (Yes, MORE books... isn't it awesome?

Hey everyone. Hope you're all enjoying your Labor Day.

My awesome husband took me to Borders for the closing sale yesterday, and then again today because I wanted to look for a book I didn't pick up yesterday but I couldn't find it. :[

Anyways, here are all the books I got!

A Field Guide To Burying Your Parents by Liza Palmer
Descent Into Dust by Jacqueline Lepore
Crave by LauraJ. Burns & Melinda Metz
Commited by Elizabeth Gilbert
The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey
Blindness by Jose Saramago

So, those are all I got altogether. The first 3 books I posted are the ones from today. Those I picked up on a whim because they sounded good. Do you guys know anything about them? I also don't know much about Blindness, but I know it was turned into a movie, so I wanna check it out once I'm done reading.

Update on my reading, I'm almost halfway through Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson so once I'm done, I'll have a review. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment