Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This or That book tag

This is a book tag started on youtube, I'll be doing a vlog on my youtube account sometime later, but I wanted to do it on here as well.

This Or That?
1. Audio or Book in Hand?
I've only listened to one audio book & that was Linger by Maggie Stiefvater, so I'd definetly choose book in hand.

2. Soft Cover or Hardback?
I'm not really sure. I know I usually pick up paperback because it's so much cheaper, but as far as a collection, I definetly want hardcover.

3. Fiction or Non-Fiction?
Fiction for sure. I love getting lost in a good story.

4. Fantasy World or Real Life Issues?
It really depends. I really like paranormal, but I don't like Star Wars or Star Trek type fantasy.

5. Harry Potter or Twilight?
I haven't really read Harry Potter, so I'm not sure.

6. Kindle, iPad, or Other?
I love my Kindle!

7. Borrow or Buy?
I love going to the library, but I prefer buying when I have the money, just so that there's no time limit & I can display it on my shelf.

8. Bookstore or Online?
I usually get books online because there's really good deals, but I love bookstores.

9. Tell Me One Time or Total Trilogy?
Trilogy.

10. Monster Read or Short and Sweet?
Depends on the story.

11. Starry-Eyed Romance or Full of Action?
Both?
12. Curl Up in Your Snuggie or Bathe in the Sun?
Snuggie! I love love love the cold.

13. Hot Chocolate or Latte?
Cocoa!

14. Read the Review or Decide for Yourself?
Decide for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment