Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lesser known titles... why no love?

Hey everyone.

I was noticing that alot of bloggers have been reviewing alot of popular titles such as The Mortal Instrument series by Cassandra Clare, but not many bloggers have been introducing lesser known titles, so I thought I'd go through my books and start doing a few reviews on lesser known titles to get the word out there. I'll also be doing some reviews on popular books that have gotte either good or bad reviews all across the board. I'll be reviewing the ones i don't agree with. For example, I reviews Eat Pray Love, because it seems to have been getting more and more negative reviews, and I wanted to give my opinion, since I don't agree with those negative reviews. 

So stay tuned for some reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment