Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Update on my reading progress.

Hi everyone, hope everyone's having a great wednesday night. I just thought I'd update you on how my current read is going and a little backround.

I started Don't Breathe A Word by Jennifer McMahon on Monday (August 29, 2011) and I'm currently 42% done with it. I'm on page 189 and there are 447 pages altogether. I don't have a picture of the book right now, but I will get on that before my review.

So, this book is about a 12 year old girl who becomes fascinated with this town called Reliance that supposedly disappeared one night and she believes that it is being haunted by fairies. She spends most of her time with her younger brother Sam and her cousin Evie trying to find these fairies. Then one day, she tells Sam she's going into the woods to be with the Fairy King and she's never heard from again.

I know that is a horrible synopsis, but that's all I know as of right now. So, the story goes back and forth from present day to 15 years ago and it's told from present day Phoebe (Sam's girlfriend) and Lisa's point of view from 15 years ago from right before she disappeared. And let me tell you, this story is definetly definetly a page turner! I honestly can NOT put this book down! There are soooooo many twists and turns that it's hard to NOT get completely drawn in.

As of right now, I'd have to give this 3 stars, but I'll be writing a review soon hopefully once I finish. Have a great day and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment