Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Introduction

Hi, I wanted to officially introduce myself and give a little information about my blog and myself.

My name is Kandes & I've been an avid reader pretty much my whole life. My dad says it's because he used to read to me when I was in my mama's belly. :] I only recently got back fully into reading like I used to be when I was around 11 or 12. I used to blow through 3 or 4 books a week, but then during high school, reading kind of took a backseat to boys and friends lol. But for the past few months, I've become such an avid reader and I'm hoping to one day have my own personal library.

Some of my favorite types of books are murder mysteries & vampire stories & a little paranormal YA type books.

On this blog, I'll doing IMM posts either when I buy new books or maybe twice a month as an update blog. I'll also be reviewing all the books I read & passing on some new book related news I hear about.

I hope you all enjoy my blog & let me know how I can do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment