Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Small Update

First off, thank you sooo soo much for everyone who has visited my blog and given me advice and followed and all of that. You are greatly appreciated! I know I'm pretty far behind in the blogging world, so I hope I can catch up a little.

So, about the update, since I have quite alot of books that I own to read, and it's coming up on the return date for my library books & I still have about 7 books to read and only maybe 2 weeks to read them, I might be returning them in the next few days so I don't forget. So, with that being said, is there any books you guys would like to see a review on? All the books I mentioned in the IMM post I'll most likely do a review on, minus the library ones.

Hope everyone has a great day and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment