Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Update: I'm sorry!

Wow, I just realized I haven't updated this page since October 3rd! Jeeeez. Well I've been kind of busy with reading and my hubby just recently got word that we will be moving from Connecticut to Washington at the end of November, so we've been busy with making plans for all that and everything, but I do apologize for being M.I.A.

During my break I've only read 2 books which is horrible, usually in a 15 day time span I would've read alot more, but I've been in a bit of a slump. Anyways, after this post, I'll be posting reviews on The Dead-Tossed Waves (companion to The Forest Of Hands & Teeth) by Carrie Ryan and Zombie, Ohio: A Tale Of The Undead by Scott Kenemore.

For the month of October, I've decided to read a bunch of zombie books and some other creepy crawly scary books to celebrate the awesome holiday of Halloween! So stay tuned for those and Happy Reading! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment